Use markup language while creating a card
1. Open the board and click on add a card.
2. Choose the list using ^ markup command.
(It will open list of the board's lists)
3. Enter card's name and then use @ markup command to add a user.
(It will open a list of the User names)
4. Set the milestone by ! Markup command.
5. Set priority, progress, budget and ETA by the following markup commands: , %, $, ETA and then click on save button.
6. The card has been created.
CHAT WITH US
Please log in to chat with us.
Please log in to send Support Request.