How to update a Custom Fields in a CSV file
(to fulfill if the metadata is added in the contact card)
1. Open the csv file with Open Office or Excel, typing the name of the column, fill the required fields and save it
2. Go to contact manager app and click on "+" button
3. Select import from a CSV file
4. Choose the file to be uploaded
5. Select the contact and click on import button
6. When you import the file, the custom fields will be automatically filled in.
CHAT WITH US
Please log in to chat with us.
Please log in to send Support Request.